Japan Life Association

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where all JLA members can meet and share ideas.

2 posters

Ceris Story

Musella
    Musella

Ceris Story Empty Ceris Story

Post  Musella Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:26 pm

This is where I'll post things about my childhood friend/dream/story. This story is the one with my character, Ceris, that I chose for story swap. My first dream with him occurred when I was 8 and they haven't stopped since. For the longest time, Ceris was my only friend, along with the rest of my somewhat motley crew, and my rock. I had severe depression and suicidal tendencies through out late elementary and junior high, even into high school and they were the only things that were able to pull me out of it. Because of that, all of these stories are extremely close to me and I will never be able to forget them. I'm happy to share them and I don't mind elaborating on my dreams, so don't be afraid to ask or give your opinions. Smile Honestly, this is the only story of mine that writes itself. ;p
    Armansikder
    Armansikder
    Admin

Ceris Story Empty Re: Ceris Story

Post  Armansikder Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:25 am

That sounds real cool. A story from a dream. Doesn't happen much. Lucky! sunny
    Musella
    Musella

Post  Musella Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:44 pm

Hahahaha, Yeah... It's definetly interesting... Especially when your best friends were two silly, sweet imps, an ancient shaman skull-kid, a vampiric shade, and two fantastically intelligent gorgons...
    tongue
    Armansikder
    Armansikder
    Admin

Post  Armansikder Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:49 pm

Musella wrote:Hahahaha, Yeah... It's definetly interesting... Especially when your best friends were two silly, sweet imps, an ancient shaman skull-kid, a vampiric shade, and two fantastically intelligent gorgons...
    tongue

Seems like you have it all planned out quite well Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 11:49 pm