Japan Life Association

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where all JLA members can meet and share ideas.

3 posters

Arman's Story Swap

Armansikder
    Armansikder
    Admin

Arman's Story Swap Empty Arman's Story Swap

Post  Armansikder Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:30 pm

Aione (Eve) [from "Eve of the Angels"]

Species: Human
    Brief Description: 18 year old girl, height 5'4'', nice figure, eye color blue, Hair is possibly blonde
    Personality'Details: Aione was taken from her home when she was young due to a possible supernatural power that she may contain. Her given code name was EVE102. She was taken from her home town when she was about 15 years old and tortured for 3 years. She was rescued by a man named Erin. Aione is a very shy girl. She does not talk very often, she loves to observe things since she hasn't fully regained her memory and perception on the world, and she suppresses her feelings, but only ends up sounding monotone and uncut. Eventually she opens up to Erin and becomes a much loving person even with her horrid past.

Extra detail: When she is overly depressed for an urgent matter or even a life threatening situation, Aione falls unconscious and turns into a superhuman being in the form of a woman with red eyes and silver hair. She kills anything in her way and anything that might seem like a danger.
    lightning_alchemist
    lightning_alchemist

Arman's Story Swap Empty Re: Arman's Story Swap

Post  lightning_alchemist Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:48 pm

Armansikder wrote:Aione (Eve) [from "Eve of the Angels"]

Brief Description: 18 year old girl, height 5'4'', nice figure, eye color blue, Hair is possibly blonde
    Personality'Details: Aione was taken from her home when she was young due to a possible supernatural power that she may contain. Her given code name was EVE102. She was taken from her home town when she was about 15 years old and tortured for 3 years. She was rescued by a man named Erin. Aione is a very shy girl. She does not talk very often, she loves to observe things since she hasn't fully regained her memory and perception on the world, and she suppresses her feelings, but only ends up sounding monotone and uncut. Eventually she opens up to Erin and becomes a much loving person even with her horrid past.

Extra detail: When she is overly depressed for an urgent matter or even a life threatening situation, Aione falls unconscious and turns into a superhuman being in the form of a woman with red eyes and silver hair. She kills anything in her way and anything that might seem like a danger.

I like her. Wink
    Armansikder
    Armansikder
    Admin

Post  Armansikder Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:50 pm

lightning_alchemist wrote:
    Armansikder wrote:Aione (Eve) [from "Eve of the Angels"]

I like her. Wink

How so?
    Musella
    Musella

Post  Musella Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:16 am

Cool story bro. I like her too. It seems that a lot of these characters have some personal demon or freak a bit. :p But they're still awesome. I love the back story... So sad... Sad
    Armansikder
    Armansikder
    Admin

Post  Armansikder Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:26 pm

Musella wrote:Cool story bro. I like her too. It seems that a lot of these characters have some personal demon or freak a bit. :p But they're still awesome. I love the back story... So sad... Sad

Yea Eve of the Angels was edited quite a bit and it does get pretty intense. I love it so much haha.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:10 am