A forum where all JLA members can meet and share ideas.

Characters

Gingernu

Re: Characters

Post  Gingernu on Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:43 pm

This sounds awesome Very Happy
    Armansikder
    Admin

Post  Armansikder on Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:34 am

OH TOTALLY FORGOT! we need names. The main character is a female teen so we need a suitable name since I'm bring to write this story as we go. I was thinking of a last name of Kazami. it just has a nice vibe to it lol or maybe I'm just stuck to Japanese names xD. Well you guys help me out!
    Musella

Post  Musella on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:09 pm

Armansikder wrote:OH TOTALLY FORGOT! we need names. The main character is a female teen so we need a suitable name since I'm bring to write this story as we go. I was thinking of a last name of Kazami. it just has a nice vibe to it lol or maybe I'm just stuck to Japanese names xD. Well you guys help me out!
    lol Yes, names are important. XD
    Mmmm... Naime is really pretty... What about Jounetsu? Jounetsu Kazami. Jounetsu means Passion in japanese. Maybe her brother's name could be aomehting along those lines? Maybe her name could even be an abbreviation of Jounetsu. Like... Jounet? I don't know.
    Armansikder
    Admin

Post  Armansikder on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:28 pm

Musella wrote:
    Armansikder wrote:OH TOTALLY FORGOT! we need names. The main character is a female teen so we need a suitable name since I'm bring to write this story as we go. I was thinking of a last name of Kazami. it just has a nice vibe to it lol or maybe I'm just stuck to Japanese names xD. Well you guys help me out!
    lol Yes, names are important. XD
    Mmmm... Naime is really pretty... What about Jounetsu? Jounetsu Kazami. Jounetsu means Passion in japanese. Maybe her brother's name could be aomehting along those lines? Maybe her name could even be an abbreviation of Jounetsu. Like... Jounet? I don't know.

I like the idea for the brothers name. Let's see if anyone has any objections. If not its finalized.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:10 am