Japan Life Association

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum where all JLA members can meet and share ideas.

2 posters

Amour Characters

Armansikder
    Armansikder
    Admin

Amour Characters  Empty Amour Characters

Post  Armansikder Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:03 am

Well lets see....There are quite a few character in this story so lets just name a few from importance!

1) Nabura, Koichi - 2nd year in High school. He is a new transfer student who knows Japanese but not as fluent so he mixes things up sometimes. The thing is that when he arrived at his new school in Japan he instantly became popular. He was a very handsome guy and he was good at every single sport. It was like no one could beat him. He was even a real smooth talker, but a very kindhearted person. Possibly a dream to most girls. When looking around the school for the first time, after a few weeks of going to the school, he decides to go to a secluded, yet beautiful area of the school. When looking around he notices a very attractive girl sitting under a sakura tree. For him it was like love at first sight, or so he believed.

That leads to our next character!!!!

2) Sakuraiya, Suzumi - 2nd year in High School. A very quiet girl, but to many new students she is a complete mystery. Suzumi never really talks or opens up to anyone. According to Koichi's new friend, Suzumi was once the most popular girl in her class and was good at almost everything, including looks and personality, but one day she came to school in a mess and many of her freidnds tried asking her what happened but from that day it was like she was mute. Slowly her friends drifted away from her and many didn't want to associate with her since they thought she was crazy or something. Now she was just "That one person" and not many people notice her. She apparently has a dark past that no one knows about, but Koichi promises his friend that everything will be okay and he will try to bring her into the light. He feels like he is now responsible since she stole his heart. I love you

Alright so thats just the two characters. There are a lot more important characters but we will slowly find out soon Smile i don't want to ruin the excitement just yet. Stay tuned guys and tell me if you have any suggestions in the future!!!!!

Musella
    Musella

Amour Characters  Empty Re: Amour Characters

Post  Musella Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:42 pm

Sounds cute! I think the character traits are very well developed. I may suggest though that you may want to go even deeper into their character. Show some soul! The essence. Just because they're popular and kind hearted, that doesn't make a deep character. You can go even deeper by adding more about them. Try this, think about if they were right there, sitting in front of you. What type of body posture? Weird ticks? Do they shift from side to side? How do they talk? You have to act like you know them personally. I think that will really help your cause. Smile You definetly have a good idea of your characters, but you just need to be able to express that more to your audience. :3
    Armansikder
    Armansikder
    Admin

Post  Armansikder Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:29 pm

Musella wrote:Sounds cute! I think the character traits are very well developed. I may suggest though that you may want to go even deeper into their character. Show some soul! The essence. Just because they're popular and kind hearted, that doesn't make a deep character. You can go even deeper by adding more about them. Try this, think about if they were right there, sitting in front of you. What type of body posture? Weird ticks? Do they shift from side to side? How do they talk? You have to act like you know them personally. I think that will really help your cause. Smile You definetly have a good idea of your characters, but you just need to be able to express that more to your audience. :3

Hmmm you've got a point there....Well now lets see what they are like in person! YOSH!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:52 am